THANKSGIVING 2006

Started by Quadracer, November 29, 2006, 12:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quadracer

I just wanted to know where everbody went this past thanksgiving.
I went to Durhamtown and had a blast!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

MPTonyT

i went to Port St. Lucie to see my parents and rode in their area......



2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

jayman

I also went to durhamtown and I will definitely be going back.  Got to love that mx track.  They do a great job there keeping up on the tracks and trails!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Quadracer

Quote from: jayman on November 29, 2006, 02:30:47 PM
I also went to durhamtown and I will definitely be going back.  Got to love that mx track.  They do a great job there keeping up on the tracks and trails!!
I have to agree with you on that one it sure beats the heck out of the tracks down here.
the clay is so nice!!!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

twitch

I watched my quad in the back of my truck while on duty for Thanksgiving... :'(
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com