Legal Sand pits in ONF?

Started by HondaATC, November 29, 2006, 12:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

Does anyone have some GPS coordinates of some decent legal sand pits in ONF? Preferably in the Big Scrub area but elsewhere too? I'd like to do a little hill climbing if possible...
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Chillinthemost

No legal hills in the forest. Get with Ronnie, he is going with us next weekend to the hills.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

HondaATC

Thanks Chillin. I talked to Ronnie and my birthday is that same weekend but maybe I'll come on down anyways, always wanted to see the place.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Ida_Mann

the only way I know I'm going up a hill in ONF is by checking my GPS ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com