Awesome Patriotic Chevy

Started by IXIswamperIXI, November 29, 2006, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

B.MURRAy

That thing is sweet, that would definetly be a nice hauler.

IXIswamperIXI

lol yea you wouldnt want to take it off road
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

IXIswamperIXI

i cant imagine how much it cost
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

jeremy retzsch

thats the nicest truck ive seen
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

felixfromiraq

hi boy i have same car except mine has flag of my home country iraq
felix festermooth

B.MURRAy

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on November 29, 2006, 02:03:45 AM
lol yea you wouldnt want to take it off road

Definetly.  I would drive it on the road as a hauler but if I needed to go offroad I would unhitch the trailer and higher some people to lift and pull it  :D

Bigscrb15

#8
I love the idea behind it and think its pretty cool. It would be ok just for show, like they use it, the detail is amazing. I think all the detail makes the truck ugly and too busy though.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

DZ 350

i saw that in my truckin magazine awsome chevy ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)


backwoods boy

Quote from: felixfromiraq on November 29, 2006, 07:47:17 PM
hi boy i have same car except mine has flag of my home country iraq
then go back to iraq so we only have to use 1 bomb >:( >:D >:( >:D
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Quadracer

wasnt that featured in a magazine?
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.