Hog Valley barn raisin' pics

Started by Busta Nutt, November 27, 2006, 06:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

Wilburz and Grassman along with my kids helped me get my garage going this weekend.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Busta Nutt

side shot

[attachment deleted by admin]

Busta Nutt

Wilburzbro

[attachment deleted by admin]

wilburz

Wow! That looks like a atvflorida t-shirt in the 3 pic! nice! 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddFreak77

Looks good guys, we need to ride again.....
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

backinsaddle

looks great guys...shoulda called me, I would have given a hand.

B.MURRAy

Man I would love to have a garage like that.  Looks sweet, how big is it?

Busta Nutt

It's 16' square.
Mark if you can swing a hammer your welcome to help out. Swing hammer accurately I mean.

backinsaddle

when you headed up there again?
I can even bring a compressor and nail guns if you have power

Busta Nutt

that's just what I need.  I will be going back in 2 weeks.
it is nice and cool up there now.

brett711

2007 honda rancher

Busta Nutt

I have the power taken care of thanks.

backinsaddle

let me talk to the boss (wife), and see if she'll let me out for a weekend.  Think we can get a bit of riding in?

Busta Nutt


Busta Nutt

We might want to rethink the riding my brother was riding last weekend and the hunters are pretty thick.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com