Main Menu

ATV Dyno

Started by BcQuick, November 27, 2006, 06:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BcQuick

Anyone know who has a quad Dyno in S.Florid, Ft.Lauderdale-Miami area.
Just got my new motor and its seems to be a real PIG  >:( yfz450...
to bad i didnt know about ATP i hear good things about his work!!

methyman

Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Why is it a pig? You call Mike at ATP. Maybe it is something in the tuning and he can help.

BcQuick

NO NO it is not an ATP motor!!!

I wish i would have known about him before i sent my motor out!!

motor builder will not be mentioned for now, you never know what the problem might be and i dont want to trash anyone (yet)  lol

thanks for replys

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well, like I said, it could be something simple. You can give Mike @ ATP a call and maybe he can help get it dialed in for you.

Smoknbanshee

I have a friend that has a fresh motor that was done by ATP ready to go for a really really good deal.  It is LE (Stevie's) motor.  I saw him this past weekend and he told me to keep my ears open for someone in need of a motor.  Mike @ ATP might be able to give all the details on it.  If not, PM me and I will get his phone number if your interested.
Smoke
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Exmx54

If you don't mind driving up to WestPalm Beach, give Tony @custom street and dirt/ TM motorsports a call. He can dyno tune your bike. 561-712-9300

BcQuick

thanks for the info ,
i talked to TDR and he a little busy right now and dosent have a 02 sensor
as he uaeually does 2 strokes,
i will give tony at custom a call and see if he is better suited for what i need .
Thanks Again