ROUND 6 SSQSA (LAKELAND/QUICK TRACK) DEC. 03, 2006

Started by LostCause, November 27, 2006, 01:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawn_man mx

is  saturday  open  practice !  bikes   and quads  or  just quads ?
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

tony pitts

 it shouldnt make to much difference the quads will out way the bikes this weekend.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

factorybremer111


LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ida_Mann

I'm obviously not making it out the practice today and may even miss my company's Christmas party tonight,,,,,I'm trying to get well enough to get out there for the race tomorrow.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."