Paint Job On Work Trailer Finally Done.

Started by bugmanjr, November 25, 2006, 06:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

I finally got the paint job on my work trailer done. It was my design, and a buddy of mine did the paint job. There's still a few sags and runs to wet sand out but its about 95%. I also need to polish up the aluminum. Anyway I thought someone on here might like to comment so here it is... O ya I just finished the lift on my sportsman which I just posted (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19586.msg249074/topicseen.html#new).
The Sportsman is going to be painted to match the trailer.

- - - >





08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

4fittyr

looks great nice design   is that a widow??    lift on 700 looks killer  to bad  n.p shut down
if u can't be good be good at it

bugmanjr

Thanks, ya its a Black Widow. and I here ya about N.P.
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Muddbuggy

yeah and I just back from "R" and i got a warning ticket from the cops saying nicely...dont come back or else.... :'(
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....



yunt2ride

Looking good. The sportsman will look awsome painted like that.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM