New to ATVFlorida

Started by LakelandQuadRnR, November 21, 2006, 05:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakelandQuadRnR

Hi all.  I'm new here and just wanted to say hello.  I've been reading for about a week now on the web site.  I really like what I see.  Just bought my first ATV 2 weeks ago and love it. I have been hunting in ONF for a few years now and am looking forward to exploring places I couldn't get to in my truck.  Look forward to meeting you all and talking with you.

Matt

MPTonyT

first let me welcome you to the site.. you will find this site helpfull in many ways as most of us have. if you have any questions feel free to ask as we are all on happy disfunctional family (if you will). again welcome to the site.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

dreth


dnigels

Welcome.  Once you know your way around the forest you can show me.  I've never been.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

450rcrazy

welcome to the site! and congrats on getting an atv.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

twitch

 :W :W :W :W welcome!!! :W :W :W :W
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17


yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

1FasterBlaster

Did you get a sport quad , or a utility? Welcome and if you find somewhere to ride in Lakeland, send me a message!!

Quadracer

welcome to the site!!!!Hope you enjoy it!!!!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Welcome to the site and now you have a spankin new ride go get it dirty. :P
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

bigscrub79

Welcome to the site. I am in Winter Haven, where do you ride at? Need to find some places around here.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com