Is this a good combo?

Started by AmericanRobster, November 21, 2006, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I am thinking about putting some 14 inch ITP C series 7 wheels on 27 inch tires for my Arctic Cat ATV.

Also, I think that they are 7 inches wide if I recall.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

gatorjohn

Your ride may suffer as you are removing 2" of tire sidewall.

Kawa3

The rims should be 7" wide but the tires should be like 10 in front and 12 in the rear. At least I would think that. 

Also them new ssr 112 or w/e they are called look reallllllly nice.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

AmericanRobster

I heard with less side wall I would get better handling. So far not a good choice huh?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Kawa3

its true these tires and rims have sold a lot. But if you are into mud the 14" rims take off A LOT of floatation. Good trail tire though
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

AmericanRobster

I mostly do trail riding because of having a 2 up and my girl on the back. Sometimes I do get into the mud a little bit.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

AmericanRobster

What is the trail riding capability with these wheels and tires?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com