NEXTEL SUCKS

Started by Smoknbanshee, November 23, 2006, 03:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Just felt like I needed to say that.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

  you know what it says that on the back of my truck     my nextell sucks   how about yours ;)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Brother you aint tellin me anything I dont know ! >:D  Them AND Cox cable !!! >:D >:D >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

I would build you a soap box to jump up on and preach from, But we all know how bad nextel SUCKS ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Quad32x on November 23, 2006, 04:16:54 AM
Brother you aint tellin me anything I dont know ! >:D  Them AND Cox cable !!! >:D >:D >:D

what you mad at?  cox cable won't show High definition P O R N in your area?  pervert.

how you doing old mullet wearing cone hollaring beer drinking yellow belly sap sucker?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Just fine you skinny , long shafted , throttle twisting , crown drinkin wild man ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

hey man, i need to ride up to one of the flat track events and see all you old guys.....drink some bud lights...looks like that SFTL is doing pretty well...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Hell ya !  Ride on up to the next race in Ocala.  See if you can dig up Ronnie and bring his sorry behind with ya ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

550superquad

i just call them direct DISCONNECT  >:( >:( >:(
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

535banshee

OR TALK TO YOU "NEX TIME"

Ida_Mann

dunno about your areas, but my area and all the travel I have done gets me great service,,,,hell I got the aircard to get me internet on my laptop when traveling,,,,,,I was listening to an internet radio station from Virginia all the way down to Deltona and never lost the signal.

gotta love that stuff.

however they have done some work on the network in the Orlando area lately and made the service suck for a couple of weeks.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

cutngrs

  it  suck real bad in    west ocala    and we all pregnant dog about it but we all still have it
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

450rcrazy

I think every one knows they suck.

LT-R450ApK

Thats why i switched to cingular!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LostCause

I just went to get a new phone.  Now understand, I have been using Nextel for 9 years.  I have had only had 2 phones in that time period.  For the most part I have service in the areas that I travel.  we have been through the run around with CS a couple of times.  But my point is this.

In 1 1/2 years all these expensive phones that everyone is using now are not going to work.  Nextel has got to be off the frequency that they are on now.  They are moving to the 1.9 frequency.  That means that everyone will have to get new phones.  They will be Sprint............with nextel radio..........

Just thought I would let yall know 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

tony pitts

I  just picked up the hybrid yesterday sprint phone and nextel beep beep. so far the service area isnt any better.but i am on the jobsite in savannah ga. and my sprint card works pretty good on my laptop.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]