SSQSA 11-19 in Lakeland

Started by Ida_Mann, November 19, 2006, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

gimme your number and I'll see if I can find some pics for ya.

I'll be selling the pics soon, but for now just trying it out,,,,I hope to have a small booth for the next race to take orders and print photos,,,burn CD's at the track.

This race can be some freebies.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

found some I already know of.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

found some I already know of.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

found some I already know of.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

YFZ450-Tampa

Good pics. Nice race today at Lakeland, will like to see more pics, I saw some other people taking pics, come on, bring them on !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Ida_Mann

found another.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on November 20, 2006, 12:41:33 AM
Good pics. Nice race today at Lakeland, will like to see more pics, I saw some other people taking pics, come on, bring them on !!!

I'm still going through the 1,092 I took today.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

53yfz450

sweet thanks for the pic!!! i wasnt feeling well at all today... i felt like i was going to puke when i was riding :-X
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LostCause

Id@--nice to meet you today

All in all today turned out really good.  There was some good racing and no body got hurt ......  to bad.

I think the worst I can recall is Bryant Coker.  Heal up fast son.  That A class is fast but you can hang with them.

Our next round is back at Lakeland on December 03,2006.  Come on out and try this series if you haven't yet and get some good pics taken of you while you ride.  I was told they are going to try and change the layoput.  They have a little better knowledge of what the quads can do and nowthey can make the track a little better for the quads.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

2 blow engines in one weekend priceless!  :'( I wish I never showed up this weekend.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

#10
Quote from: trx#9 on November 20, 2006, 01:20:47 AM
2 blow engines in one weekend priceless!  :'( I wish I never showed up this weekend.

you blew up your red one to. ??? god erik take it easy ur starting to take away my bad luck.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 20, 2006, 01:31:55 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on November 20, 2006, 01:20:47 AM
2 blow engines in one weekend priceless!  :'( I wish I never showed up this weekend.

you blew up your red one to. ??? god erik take it easy ur starting to take away my bad luck.lol
Yeah the red one was never right today. I guess thats what happens when you try to rebuild it in a rush in the middle of the night.  :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Ida_Mann

another.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

racingbroke

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

Ida_Mann

99 pulling a holeshot!

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

All of these pics are extremely low-res compared to what I shoot in,,,,I'm going to try to put them all in number order so I can pull up a sheet with all of the pics for particular racers together on one sheet and have them ready at the next race for purchase if wanted.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Chanting:

PICTURES!  PICTURES!  PICTURES!



What a tease.... :P I know there are a lot more pics out there.

blindkaeta

I think he waiting till the next race so he can sell them at the track... ;)d

LakeMaryKid

Nathan how ya been. Looks to me like you got a new toy. What is it? SLR? We will need to go riding in the future, guess what i will be putting together soon as in WEDS! LOL
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on November 20, 2006, 11:19:23 PM
Chanting:

PICTURES!  PICTURES!  PICTURES!



What a tease.... :P I know there are a lot more pics out there.

Of course there are more, I am still in the process of sorting them and plan to have them all sorted by number plate and available at the track next time unless someone wants to contact me in the meantime,,,,I handed out a few business cards and of course anyone can contact me here.

I'm still trying to figure out a price list because there seems to be a demand for the pics and since I'm just starting out I won't be charging much,,,,but gimme ideas people?

BTW,,,as far as sorting goes, I'm through about 600 pics and got about 500 more to go.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

honda_racer_130

do u have any pic of 16-24  im number 130

Ida_Mann

Quote from: honda_racer_130 on November 21, 2006, 05:19:09 AM
do u have any pic of 16-24  im number 130

gotchya.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

sorry, got the wrong one before.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

Is that track in Lakeland good for beginners?Me and my buddy were thinking about trying some track riding for fun.Do they have a website for info and requirements?

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."