Loser's......

Started by Alba450, November 18, 2006, 10:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Were coming from Sunshine MX tonight.  As were coming home 2 blocks from our street somebody through a glass bottle in the middle of the road causing us to run it over.  Now when I came home I heard my Left Rear tire loosing air.  I feel so p^ssed right now.  I got like 2 punctures holes and they got glass in them.  Freaking Loser's what can you do to them...Rockheads!!!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Fox17

you couldda run them over.

Alba450

Quote from: Fox17 on November 18, 2006, 10:57:03 PM
you couldda run them over.

The problem is that they through it from a 2 story motel...See what im sayin'
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Quad32x

Night vision and a sniper rifle.  Yea , that should do it. >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

#13_LT-R450

Dude that sucks!!!

hope you can get it fixed~
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

450rcrazy

Is sunshine novice friendly I have never been on a MX track . is there a better place to learn ?Sunshine is just really close to the house.I used to drag race at sunshine drag strip a couple years back.

Fox17

Quote from: Alba450 on November 18, 2006, 11:04:50 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on November 18, 2006, 10:57:03 PM
you couldda run them over.

The problem is that they through it from a 2 story motel...See what im sayin'


you could always go home, get a 9, go back, bust the door down to their room, and bust a cap or 2 in their butts.

gatorjohn

Aw the heck withit. EMPTY the clip!

americanhighlander

#8
Why just Bring a Video camera to catch them in the act
and send tape to the cops.   :Approve.gif

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com