new to the forum...!!!

Started by melaluca02, November 18, 2006, 01:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melaluca02

Anyone have any information on the trials in Carabelle, FL(Tates Hell State Forest)?Just purchased a 2000 Polaris TrailBoss325. Any suggestion/ideas for this ATV i'm all ears. I'd like to put a front rack on it but have had no luck finding one online, did find one on EBAY though. 99& of the time I'll have a rider with me. The seat is pretty small, is there an seat extension or something like that that is available, if so where may i be able to find it? Also in search of a 4x8 used trailer?





2000 Polaris TrailBoss 325 :)

melaluca02

trials=trails....I won the spelling bee in 6thh grade I swear!!!

stacktester

You will need to buy a decal at the gate to Tates Hell. I'm going in January as I do an inspection for a facility on Airport Road which is close to the entrance at Tates. The decal I think is $50 so be ready for that and have a title on hand. I hear if you just have bill of sale or serial number they'll give u one. Hell, who turns down $50, huh? Good luck and ride safe. Oh, and btw, the forest there is free to ride in and you can go to a ranger station for a map. There is a station at Carabelle and on 319 north of the forest near Tallahassee.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

melaluca02

Thanks for the reply...What is the easiest way to get there from Tallahassee? Are there normally a lot of riders there on the weekends? I think I read that those $50 passes are good for one year..

stacktester

Correct on the 1 year. Not sure where you're from. I would say take 319 I believe it is straight down out of Tallahassee. Google it if ur not sure.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend