Finally Got the Zuki...

Started by eric, March 06, 2005, 02:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

After saving for what seemed like forever here it is....

eric


eric


eric


yunt2ride

Congratulations on your quad.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

tampaboy813

PIMP you are going to love that bike my girl had the same one and it was a blast to ride.....are those stock shocks? if so happy to see they steped it up a bit from the old ones....

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

atvtrailer

#8
nice  bike, maby u will go a lil faster ;)
05 450r #13B

eric

QuotePIMP you are going to love that bike my girl had the same one and it was a blast to ride.....are those stock shocks? if so happy to see they steped it up a bit from the old ones....

Hey TampaBoy813,
Yes everything is stock and they did make improvements to the 05' front shocks. So far I have only taken it for a spin around the yard but you are right it is FUN!

Chuck_Norris

Congrats, brother ;D Very Nice looking

wired2ride


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

T2

Congrats on the new quad, so when are we going to brake it in?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

GaryinSeffner

congrats on the new bike....very nice ride! ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

dreth

you have 3 weeks to brake it in ! then we ride ;)

Headz400

Nice choice man.. I have the same bike and love it more everytime i ride it. Hurry up and brake it in and ull see how much fun it really is.

alex_trxer

nice looking quad eric [smiley=bow.gif]!hope you enjoy it
getting them back

RaptorTom

Nice bike. Have fun with it.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

eric

Wow thanks everyone for all the congrats! It's my first ever brand new quad and I am so thankful to get the one I always wanted ;D  T2 & Dreth yes we gotta ride soon. Break in is about 10 hours so I figure 2-3 weeks ;)

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

tampaboy813

QuoteWow thanks everyone for all the congrats! It's my first ever brand new quad and I am so thankful to get the one I always wanted ;D  T2 & Dreth yes we gotta ride soon. Break in is about 10 hours so I figure 2-3 weeks ;)

HAHA he made a funny.... 10hr's = 2 or 3 weeks? [smiley=stooges.gif]

MotoMike

Awesome man!  Looks almost identical to my new bike!  [smiley=Wink.gif]  Dude, let me know, we will go cruisin together, I am ready to ride my new quad.  I know of a few places pretty local to us.

Mike

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

felix_z-4

Nice bike! I love mine. Let's ride.