Croom 11-18-06

Started by mne34, November 15, 2006, 07:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mne34

We'll be there Sat. morning. It's going to be a cold perfect ridin day! Anyone else?

USA450R

I would love to join you guys. This will be my first trip to Croom. I am coming from Jacksonville Saturday am. What time can I meet up with you? Where?

Matt
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

atvtrailer

im hopin to be there either saturday or sunday
05 450r #13B

mne34

#3
we will be there sat morn early all day  usually park by the bathrooms we drive a blue dodge dakota ridin a raptor n a warrior   should be a group of us  but you guys know how that usually goes everyone girl thingies out last min  but I disagree will be there  your first time?  wow your in for a treat  just drive till you see  a pavillion well be right there somewhere

1FasterBlaster

I went there last Sunday.I'll tell ya what...I sure don't miss that place.You can't get me out on those trails ever again!!I sure would like to tell whoever is in charge of that place to kiss my azz!!
I think we should boycott Croom until they do some grading.

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on November 16, 2006, 11:47:45 PM
I went there last Sunday.I'll tell ya what...I sure don't miss that place.You can't get me out on those trails ever again!!I sure would like to tell whoever is in charge of that place to kiss my azz!!
I think we should boycott Croom until they do some grading.

well thats because u have never rode with me at croom, you just dont know where the good spots to ride are.....
05 450r #13B

duroc825

I dont think the trails were the problem Chino! It may have had something to do with your bad back ya think??? It's just old age settin in man better get used to it cause it 's only downhill form here for us man. I didn't think it was all that bad , actually not as bad as alot of spots we've ridden at Ocala. ya just gotta go faster to go over the whoops and forget about the trees! Ya gotta bring your chiro friend with us next time that would help! LOL

1FasterBlaster

We hit some nice trails in the back.The woops were still horrible.If I'm going to Croom at all, I'm staying in the Pitt!

atvtrailer

well i wont be there saturday the 18th, but il be there sunday the 19th parked just past the restrooms in the 2nd area, red dodge ext cab and a black 450r(13c number plate)
05 450r #13B

banana-man

I was there on Sat., and just about every other weekend for months.  Croom is all we have close by.  I live in Sarasota, and have no other choice.  The well used trails are all whooped out, but you have to ride the infrequently used trails.  Croom is great, ONF is better, but farther away for me.  My kids love Croom.  It is what it is, and that's all we have.  What other choices do I have?

1FasterBlaster

There is a place in Englewood that was nice.And Avon Park there's a place called the Scrub off 64.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com