messin' with the Honda tonight..

Started by Honda328i, March 09, 2005, 01:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

I'm trying out a new look on the 250.  This has a gripper material on it.  Have not tried it out riding yet, but it feels faster already.   ;D  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Looks good! Bring it out to Ida's Saturday we'll try it out.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

the way you ride you need a pic of some brakes on the side, not flames ;D    and your gonna need more than that to keep you on the seat ;)

Honda328i

Brakes are for sissies ;D

I might just come up this w/e.  Where are you meeting?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

wilburz

Is that boat tie down gimmick bolted to your garage wall with your atv locked to it? Lot of atv getting stolen out of garages up there or what?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

love_to_roost

Steve the seat looks good.I cant say the same for the owner
Just kidding.Anyway if I can get off my @ss and get mine out
of the shed and running I will feel better.
96 warrior alba graphics renthal bars piaa light kit     11 to 1wiseco piston titanium valves 450 high lift cam 36mm mukuni with twist ,dg pipe paddles and holeshots

Honda328i

QuoteIs that boat tie down gimmick bolted to your garage wall with your atv locked to it? Lot of atv getting stolen out of garages up there or what?

Yes, there is a huge steel plate on both sides of the wall and the quad is locked to it.  It is also booby-trapped with a sick surprise.   :o  I don't know about thefts here, but I'm not about to try.  If they really want it bad, they will find a way, but at least I can make it hard.  The rest is for insurance to cover.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

wilburz

going to boaters world today and get me one. 8)
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Honda328i

Quotegoing to boaters world today and get me one. 8)

Hey, that's where I got mine!  I also used a "square" U-bolt? to hold it to the plate so the nuts are inaccessible and would have to be completely cut through to get it off.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

QuoteBrakes are for sissies ;D

I might just come up this w/e.  Where are you meeting?
hey that my line >:( y/k  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Honda328i

Quotehow good are they in mud

Not bad, I've had it in the mud at Scottsmoor and Croom, and at ONF.  Got stuck at Scottsmoor, but it was operator error, not the bike.  [smiley=banghead.gif]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]