Another project

Started by yunt2ride, March 03, 2005, 10:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

I bought another Yamaha Timberwolf last Friday. It was pretty rough but ran good. Here is the before and after pics.


BEFORE











THE TEARDOWN








NOW THE FINISH PRDUCT














1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Night and Day difference. Looks good. What did you do to the plastics to get them to look so good?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

QuoteNight and Day difference. Looks good. What did you do to the plastics to get them to look so good?

I lightly sanded them, then washed them up, Then sprayed about 6 or 7 coats of fusion paint on, then two coats of clear lacqer. I think it will hold up good. At least I'm hoping.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Let us know how it holds up. From the pics it looks like a new quad now. Good job
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Qdawg76

how does that fusion paint hold up?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

yunt2ride

#6
I think its gotta be prepped right and not sure how that would be. This is my first time doing it but the way it looked I thought, It can't be any worse. It had set out in the weather for a while and was faded terribly bad. It does look like new. Everyone that sees it says, DANG, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO LOOK THAT GOOD, IT LOOKS LIKE NEW. Had two offers to sale it today but I'm kinda proud of it now. HEHE
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

CAOSPOP

What year is it and how many cc's

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

B-man

Wow...good work man! Looks great.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

dreth

what are you? i dream of jeanie ;)

yunt2ride

Thats funny there Dreth. It is a 91 model 250cc shaft drive. It looks like a 2004 model now.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

CAOSPOP

GOOD JOB man looks really nice.

big-daddy

yunt, now you can sell it to budman.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

GSPKurt

Tony-
The racks turned out great and the exhaust system looks real good, too. :o
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

yunt2ride

Quoteyunt, now you can sell it to budman.

Sorry Budman but this atv is not for you. HEHE


Kurt you need to come ride with us. You are close enough.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

yunt2ride

Bump for oneuglykawasaki
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Moose

Man that thing looks good. Hope to see it soon.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen