Parts for ETon

Started by Unknownracer, November 15, 2006, 02:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknownracer

Where in south FL. can I find performance & OEM parts for an Eton 90.  I just bought a 2001 Eton 90, and I'm looking to get a performance pipe and filter if I can find one.  Also, I need to replace some broken parts, I just don't know where to find parts.

pineiroj

This place is on the web not in south Florida great exhaust kit for etons  http://www.hetrickracing.com/

Unknownracer

Thanks, anyother places locally?

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

lawn_man mx

  here  you  go  !! anythingatv.com    i bought   lots of  parts  from them  for my  daughters  txl 90   great shipping   5days on my  front  steps !!! they  have  everything  for etons  oem and  performance.. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

LTR450 994


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com