lakeland quicktrack this weekend

Started by tony pitts, November 14, 2006, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony pitts

calling all quads who like to race. come out and support your racing sport. we need all the support we can get. to make this a better series for next year.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

trx#9

If you don't race you can come out and practice on saturday with the big dogs! 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

k-town quad boy #5

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

bigscrub79

If I am not busy I will come out and watch. It would be nice to meet some of yall.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
I think a good time to get there is about 9:00 am. So you don't miss anything.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

bigscrub79

Quote from: trx#9 on November 15, 2006, 07:15:45 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
I think a good time to get there is about 9:00 am. So you don't miss anything.
Alright thanks, I wont be racing just watching but I will try to find a few of the guys on here. What quads do yall have?
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 10:25:50 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on November 15, 2006, 07:15:45 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
I think a good time to get there is about 9:00 am. So you don't miss anything.
Alright thanks, I wont be racing just watching but I will try to find a few of the guys on here. What quads do yall have?
White honda #9!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

k-town quad boy #5

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR


yfz450runner


k-town quad boy #5

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

1FasterBlaster

How big are the jumps at that track, and is it quad friendly for someone who's never been on a track?

400EX

2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

LostCause

The jumps are not that big.  By race day the track will be quad friendly.  It isn't that bad for the quads usually but if there are any changes that need to be made to make it better they will do that for us.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com