GPS #s for Rodman Pit?

Started by Mars, November 13, 2006, 09:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mars

Did a search and found numbers for the campground. Anyone have numbers for the pit?
TIA
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

stacktester

I have a nice color copy of the trails near Delancy. The only problem I see is that I wish there were coordinates on the map showing where you are. They have GPS Coordinates on some of the poles out there but it doesn't do you any good if you don't know where you are on the map. I am in the process of making some numbers and putting them on an existing map and laminate it. Anybody wanna buy a copy when I compile all the info? ha ha just kidding.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

banana-man

Deg, Min, Sec
29°29'49.98"N
81°48'54.48"W

Or Deg
29.497217°
-81.815133°


stacktester

how did u do the degrees and stuff? I was trying to sup scipt it and it didn't work.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

twitch

stacktester if you get one togeather and are willing to part with a copy I'll throw in some bux for your efforts
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

stacktester

I was only kidding. I will be glad to give u the numbers I collect. I have the OHV Center and Delancy West Trailhead and Rodman Pit. Once I get the numbers printed I'll pm you.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Moose

The pit is at the very end of Rodman Dam Road going west off 19.

N29 30.034
W81 48.977
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

Mars

04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com