Shout Box

Started by MadMudder, February 11, 2007, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep the shout box around?

Yes
No

MadMudder

Hey guys, I was kinda wondering about the shout box. Do we really need this thing? I mean there has only been like 6 replies since friday and they have all been hours apart. I know it takes up allot of bandwith. Should we still keep it?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Young Gun

Theres never any activity on weekends because everyone is out riding.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

its a shout box, not a chat room. shout boxes arent supposed to have 1000replies a day. if you notice how someone will post a question and someone else answers it, then the original person can still read the answer the next day without people clearing it off using it as a chat room.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

Bandwidth really isn't a problem anymore. It does seem slower than dirt, though. Slower than it was in the past anyway. I'll have to investigate.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MadMudder

Yeah I thought that it might be eating up allot of it.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com