FTR MX 6 Dade City

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, March 07, 2005, 11:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Here are some pics that the FTR photographer took. I lost the memory card to our camera so I couldn't take any. I saved the ones of people I knew.
Quad C

Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed

Alex ...Yes Dreth it's a chic...LOL

Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed

Check out Alex in the backround in first and the guy in the front of the pic is in second. There was a whole horseshoe of the track in between  8)
This is it for now. I will post Quad women and Quad B when FTR gets them up later

MotoMike

What kind of bike is that, that she is riding?

Mike

MotoMike

BTW, thanx for the pics...they really get me pumped up!

Mike

VForce700

#11
it's a secret weapon. also known as a 04 Honda 450R  ;D

MotoMike

Oh yeah, I've heard of that, isn't it also known as, Honda 450R *cough* POS *cough*...lol

Mike

VForce700

well i hate to say but that POS spanked a couple of Yamaha450's yesterday

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Headz400

QuoteMx=
95% Rider
5% Quad

Very true.

A.T.P. RACING

Well, Here they are, We are very proud of these! ;D
Both Alex and David signed and gave these to ATP.

We have them on the wall. I hope there are many more to come from the MX and Hair scramble teams.

Thanks From ATP
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

MotoMike

I was kidding, 450R's are bad ass!

Nice awards!  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

dreth

QuoteAlex ...Yes Dreth it's a chic...LOL

shes not a chic! shes a female machine ;D

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

mxracer546

Wow more of my pictures I'm glad I was looking for some Quad info. Just so you know I am not the FTR photographer I'm the FTR MX Chairman and enjoy taking photo's.

Jim Edgar

A.T.P. RACING

Great to have you on the site Jim. I will have to find you at the next FTR MX race, so I can introduce myself.

Mike Walker


QuoteWow more of my pictures I'm glad I was looking for some Quad info. Just so you know I am not the FTR photographer I'm the FTR MX Chairman and enjoy taking photo's.

Jim Edgar
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

mxracer546


Ida_Mann

thats it, I gotta go sometime,,,,eventually,,,,after the second break-in ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com