Seminole thanksgiving weekend

Started by klutchbuster400, November 12, 2006, 07:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

QuoteI'm out, chipped the bone so I cant do anything but walk for 3 weeks

that sucks,but at least its not broke that would put ya out for 6-8 weeks and still be sore after that.so there is somewhat of a good side to this bad news.just trying to cheer ya up a little

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 21, 2006, 06:48:43 PM
QuoteI'm out, chipped the bone so I cant do anything but walk for 3 weeks

that sucks,but at least its not broke that would put ya out for 6-8 weeks and still be sore after that.so there is somewhat of a good side to this bad news.just trying to cheer ya up a little
haha yeah, it feels great though, no pain at all
I'll be going with my friend, but i'll just be watching though :-\

Exmx54

#27
I'll be there on Friday, #167 white suzuki then Sat and Sun on my Yamaha #113

RAD 450r

I think Toomey and I are going on Friday , Ill see if DZ350 wants to go to.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Toomey

Yep, I'll see you tommorow at the track Ryan!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com