Seminole thanksgiving weekend

Started by klutchbuster400, November 12, 2006, 07:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Dad has the weekend off and wants to hit the mx track, anyone gonna be going thanksgiving weekend?

lawn_man mx

hummmm!!!!!  maybe....perhaps.... ;D  the track  is sick  man ! ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

klutchbuster400

Quote from: lawn_man mx on November 12, 2006, 08:35:54 PM
hummmm!!!!!  maybe....perhaps.... ;D  the track  is sick  man ! ;D
Looking forward to it!
The pics look awesome, looks liek they changed the track around alot.

klutchbuster400

saturday, sunday? Im trying to get other people I know to go and try to make this a nice big group.

WOODY_450r

i might be going next friday and saturday!  not sure yet would like to get more detials on when you are going!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

klutchbuster400

Im going this weekend also, I think next weekend is the weekend im talkiing about, thanksgiving weekend.

Sleazy_Rider78

I might take you up on the group ride at seminole.  I have been wanting to go there for a while.  How forgiving is the track?  I have never ridden an MX track before and want to see how beginner friendly it is.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

klutchbuster400

My first ride EVER on my old z 400 was at seminole. You'll be ok ;)

LTR450 994

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on November 15, 2006, 11:26:16 PM
I might take you up on the group ride at seminole.  I have been wanting to go there for a while.  How forgiving is the track?  I have never ridden an MX track before and want to see how beginner friendly it is.
the track is very quad friendly and you ride at your own pase and not have to worry about getting rear ended cause its plenty wide for everyone to go around you.

dreth

TBR just started a post for the same weekend. i may be in for some of this action ;)

lawn_man mx

we  are  headed  there  this  weekend  again!!!!  had to much fun last  time   i'll be on 2 wheels this  time . those  darn tension bolts on the swinger  snap  last  weekend  when we rode  :'( 
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

TBR

I don't mean to hijack your thread. I was just seeing if some of the people we ride with might want to ride somewhere after Thanksgiving.

Toomey

I'll be going, looks like there will be good attendance.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

Icin my ankle down hoping I can make it :N

450rcrazy

anybody have directions there from I-75 ?

Exmx54

I'll be there, not sure what I'll be riding though  ???

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 19, 2006, 08:17:03 PM
anybody have directions there from I-75 ?
I think they have directions on their website.
www.seminoletribemotocross.com
hey jack, Did you pick up that bad boy today or what?

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

dreth

im out due to lack of $$, im home sick today :(

BonesTM

I'll be there Saturday with my brother. I have only been to County Line and I have been warned by everyone I talk to that once I go to Seminole I won't want to go back to County Line.  Can't Wait!!!
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

LTR450 994

Quote from: BonesTM on November 20, 2006, 03:32:21 PM
I'll be there Saturday with my brother. I have only been to County Line and I have been warned by everyone I talk to that once I go to Seminole I won't want to go back to County Line.  Can't Wait!!!
only way you would be going back to countyline after seminole is if your desparate to ride and have no way of getting to seminole..lol

i may go on friday since they will be open 9-3

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MX Raptor7R on November 20, 2006, 04:59:47 PM
Quote from: BonesTM on November 20, 2006, 03:32:21 PM
I'll be there Saturday with my brother. I have only been to County Line and I have been warned by everyone I talk to that once I go to Seminole I won't want to go back to County Line.  Can't Wait!!!
only way you would be going back to countyline after seminole is if your desparate to ride and have no way of getting to seminole..lol

i may go on friday since they will be open 9-3
Ha not even, I stayed home and rode jetski's

Really hoping I can make this ride...

YELLOW RR

I rode countyline on sunday and the owner says they will be extending the main track to where the mini track is now, adding 20 seconds or so to lap times. He also says they will be building an atv oval track. Only time will tell! One thing is for sure, after you ride seminole, countyline seems like a mini track.  ;)
2007 LTR450

LTR450 994

what about changing the so called dirt and making it wider?

klutchbuster400

I'm out, chipped the bone so I cant do anything but walk for 3 weeks :'(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com