Why am I getting spam though this site?

Started by LonesomeTriZ, November 07, 2006, 08:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

Why am I getting spam sent to me though personal messages? I just got one for a bunch of porn sites. How can I stop this crap? I really hate the people who invade how space here with their garbage.  >:(
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Miami450R

I got that too. someone PMed me a bunch of links along with a pic of a naked guy. i deleted it. spammers are gayyyyyyyy
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

ebtrx450r

Last night that person was on here and sent that to pretty much everyone on the site as well as posted it in EVERY topic! People like that need to be taken out and beaten

dnigels

Happy to taser them, just bring em forward!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com