Someone spoofing atvflorida.com

Started by banana-man, November 08, 2006, 04:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banana-man

I just got email from cindybee with a bunch of porno crap in it.  It said it was a pm from cindybee.  Just thought I needed to notify someone here.

MPTonyT

that was taken care of yesterday by the MODS. they deleted everyones pm from cindybee. everyone got on late monday night and you indeed got one as well but it now is gone and security measures were taken to make sure it doesnt happen again.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

banana-man

Thanks bro, that was quick!  I wish hubmonkey would answer my PM's so quick.  I'd like to have access to the manual section.  Have you seen him around?

MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

mrbones

It might seem like a spoof as the notification email for the PM contained the message. That has been changed. More info here:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19155.0.html
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

JayDawg

I got the same pm from the same person. I reported it to the admin but never heard back. I guess since everyone got the same pm, the admin was probably a little too busy to pm me back. I'm glad they got it taken care of though.
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

garym

I didn't recognize the sender so I just deleted it