Whats the website everyone uses?

Started by Loven It, November 06, 2006, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

The one to find out what your bike is worth? Have 2 - I might want to get rid of, to get new ones. Even though I know I will never get back what was put into one of them, just trying to figure out what they are worth  ???
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

4fittyr

if u can't be good be good at it

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Quad32x

It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

AintSkeered

Only if that 20 year old vehicle is in good condition!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

cutngrs

Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)


yea and it has to run :R :R
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dreth

Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)



i say at that price they seen you coming :D

Quad32x

Quote from: cutngrs on November 06, 2006, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)


yea and it has to run :R :R
Thats it Troy !  Im sockin your eye ! :box.gif 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Loven It

Ok does everyone really use those prices for re-sale purposes  ???, cause mine aren't worth a whole lot  :-\
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Quad32x

Quote from: Loven It on November 07, 2006, 03:24:03 PM
Ok does everyone really use those prices for re-sale purposes  ???, cause mine aren't worth a whole lot  :-\
I wouldnt. Try your local newspapers want ad section for what people are asking $$ wise and also see what there going for on eBay. That would be alittle closer to real world prices I would think. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Quad32x on November 07, 2006, 12:44:03 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on November 06, 2006, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)


Ill give you 850 and thats it.


yea and it has to run :R :R
Thats it Troy !  Im sockin your eye ! :box.gif 2:L
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.