Open race Winner poll! REVISED!!!!!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, November 01, 2006, 02:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gonna win???

Scott Sheffield
9 (47.4%)
Doug fogg
1 (5.3%)
Dave Ware
6 (31.6%)
Gary Sisson
1 (5.3%)
Tim sisson
1 (5.3%)
Steven Kuharske
1 (5.3%)
BrewMaster  (me LOL)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 04, 2006, 01:51:24 PM

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on November 05, 2006, 01:33:56 PM
I hate to say it but Scott did what most thought he would do. lol.

how you like that fluke now gary!! !! LOL :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Skully

Now I know why I wasn't included in the poll.... But I did lead a 1/4 of a lap..... kinda/sorta. ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Dont worry Skully,Your Still the man to me brotha!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

Quote from: Skully on November 07, 2006, 08:10:05 PM
Now I know why I wasn't included in the poll.... But I did lead a 1/4 of a lap..... kinda/sorta. ;D

At least you looked good doing it!


P.S.- I'm a Crashaholic too.