Where to ride in Boca Raton????? Help.

Started by colombiano3003, November 05, 2006, 03:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colombiano3003


Hey people, I live in West Boca Raton and wanted to know if anybody here lives around me that knows of any places to ride ATV's. i am going to buy one but want to know where to ride first to see if its worth it. thanks everyone.
                            Daniel

dnigels

No legal places except unpaved roads.  See the thread about Holylands in the where to ride forum.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

yfz150

Hey I live in East Boca and I just got a bike.
I found the closest places to ride are Seminole and County Line.

Get in touch when you get the bike.

Later.

dnigels

What is the difference between Countyline and Holeylands?  Are they the same place?  If not, where is Countyline located?
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

LTR450 994

Quote from: dnigels on November 13, 2006, 09:51:02 AM
What is the difference between Countyline and Holeylands?  Are they the same place?  If not, where is Countyline located?
countyline is an mx track

Eric5555

Quote from: yfz150 on November 12, 2006, 09:30:43 PM
Hey I live in East Boca and I just got a bike.
I found the closest places to ride are Seminole and County Line.

Get in touch when you get the bike.

Later.
you live in east boca??? me too
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com