Our trip

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, March 23, 2005, 07:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Boy, Kids don't even have to walk up hill in the snow anymore..... >:(  we had to walk uphill both ways, barefoot..... ;)


Looks like a blast!!! Some of those pics from down in the boat at the falls?  I haven't been there since I was about 10... I would love to go back up sometime, after the snow melts of course ;)

big-daddy

welcome back Mike, looks like fun
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

o4250

QuoteDon't do it Mike!



Dude you look like toby keith!!!!!!!!

bbf

look like fun i shore it was cold

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteDude you look like toby keith!!!!!!!!

lol... wish I had his money
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Qdawg76

looks like you all had a blast mike, any riding up there on your trip?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

I THOUGHT IT WAS PEACEFUL AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE ;D welcome back and that snow is fun to visit only

NYRAPTOR

mike, post the pics of the atp barrel you guys built with split fire plugs that you went over the falls with. ;)

Jabo

Good to see that you had a good time,me myself Ive never been in the snow,but anyway I plan on going to Big Scrub this weekend.I was wonder if you or anybody else know where I can get a nice room(hotel).Me and my buddies want to stay for the weekend.Please holla back. ???    

Hollywood

Looks like yall had a blast! Man I have never even seen snow. lol Not much interest in it either though. I prefer sand!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

GreggT

Nice pics...glad you're all home safe. See you in a couple days.
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Da_Mtg_Man

Thanks Gregg, By the way, Your quad looks good sitting in my garage. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jjamesbar

mike nice vacation. can i join your family? what a great time. you didnt make it by orange county choppers to see paul sr. did you?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got