Any not honda 3 wheelers?

Started by MadMudder, July 11, 2006, 08:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey I know this board is gonna be useful for people that own 3 wheelers. There really cool and im starting to want one. But all I hear is ATC ATC and then ATC!!!! Im sure some other company had to make them. Yamaha I know made them. So what gives. Are there any non honda 3 wheelers remaining? Theres gotta be some somewhere!
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

gery350

kawasaki also had them. i had a 185 with reverse(shaft driven) very reliable.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

ATOMCRF450


DRWalum

Quote from: ATOMCRF450 on July 12, 2006, 12:44:29 PM
Yamaha made one TRI-Z 250


A buddy of mine had one of them. That thing was unreal fast  ;) He sure wishes he hung onto it  :'(  :'(
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

tat2mike

i had an 85 tri-z and a 87 kawie tecate 3  bad A$$
Formally tecatemike

HondaATC

#5




The first picture is the newest, second is a couple months old, and the last one is what it looked like when I bought it. It now has 2003 KTM85SX inverted front forks resprung, custom tripple clamps I made, KTM520 Brembo front brake caliper, YFZ450 +4 axle and sprocket hub, Works Warrior rear shock, IMS/Roll Design footpegs from a TRX250R, Billet stator cover, Thermostat delete kit from Ronnie, stainless swingarm bolt, LRD/Power Pros pipe and silencer, ect. ect. Not a whole lot of motor work done to it actually.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

fastrnrik

Props for a really nice ride. When I'm done with my current project (a 'Zilla), I'm going to try to do up an old 3 wheeler.

HondaATC

Thanks :) I have a whole lot of time in it.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

bocephus300

i have a kawisaki klt 110 thats a torque monster i put spme 22in super swampers and it could do wheelies through all 5 gears. not to mention show up most 4 wd drive atvs
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

HondaATC

#10
Not on a flat track with all that long travel suspension. This is the flat tracker: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,17685.0.html I have black shrouds now and its a little bit lower but thats about the only difference cosmetically. I'm waiting on parts to put the motor back together since the piston had a crack in it. Its gonna be way different faster (Hopefully anyways, haha)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

LonesomeTriZ

All of the big four made trikes. Honda, just flooded the market with theirs. From what I understand the other three just made enough to fill their orders.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.