Vote for PRO ATV candidates on Tuesday.

Started by UncleRico, November 05, 2006, 11:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I think we should list our pro ATV candidates who are up for election this Tuesday and who we should vote for.


Randy Wilkinson is running for re-election and he is commited to working on an OHV park in Polk County.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dnigels

Probably the only pro atv candidate in the whole freakin state!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Bigscrb15

Randy has my vote not just because he is Pro-Atv, he also has his Private Pilots license, which is pretty important for Polk County's GA(general aviation) community. I hope he gets re-elected and keeps up the great job in the commission.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Wilkinson gets my vote because he is for the common man and not the developers. Hes always arguing against Jack Myers who really pisses me off. If Randy doesnt get re-elected then i think we will be in big trouble in this county.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

BCConviber

Ken Waters and John Bruhn in St. Lucie county - Like it was posted by IndianJoe on another thread, John Bruhn was on board with the OHV park project vefore it got squashed, and Ken Waters is for it as well. Support the guys that support us!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

UncleRico

Mr. Wilkinson called me today at work.

He assures me that they are going to be picking up the pace here after the election.


The phosphate company is donating the land, so after the first of the year,  he says it should be in full swing with regards to the planning stage.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Thrumud

Quote from: UncleRico on November 06, 2006, 09:23:44 PM
Mr. Wilkinson called me today at work.

He assures me that they are going to be picking up the pace here after the election.


The phosphate company is donating the land, so after the first of the year,  he says it should be in full swing with regards to the planning stage.




Great news Uncle !   Please stay on top of it.  Let the OHV Committee know and they will help !   
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

bigscrub79

Quote from: UncleRico on November 06, 2006, 09:23:44 PM
Mr. Wilkinson called me today at work.

He assures me that they are going to be picking up the pace here after the election.


The phosphate company is donating the land, so after the first of the year,  he says it should be in full swing with regards to the planning stage.



Let me know what I can do to help. I will do whatever is needed, atleast within the law.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 08, 2006, 02:34:05 AM
[Let me know what I can do to help. I will do whatever is needed, atleast within the law.


If you're serious, and have time to donate, you can be our inside man with regards to this park if you want?

I'll PM you, if you can commit to it. (I can't because I have a fear of commitment)

Wilkinson won!! This is good news for ATVers in polk county and surrounding areas.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."