hey ladys

Started by devildog55, November 03, 2006, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomBch

Quote from: QT314 on December 07, 2006, 07:27:22 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 07, 2006, 01:29:35 PM
Gary I think the one you have to be worried about is QT with the 18" long 10" girth black prosthetic device that she has a a SPECIAL holster for.    :o :o ;)

I had to take it from Carl he was scaring the children. :o

OK, I give , now that its in your possesion what are you doin with it? ;D
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

garym

nope, not even going THERE!!!!

blupits04

She's Gonna give you guys a few pointers on how to use the real thing! Show em QT so maybe they can learn what makes a woman go OHHHHHH! instead of uhh lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

garym

I am sure this comes from a real "pro".  18" long 10" round, my azzz but on the other hand, if you need something that big, more power to you. You are in grand canyon territory....hellooooooooooooooo

qt314nfla

I'm afraid of it myself.  I just took it so the kids wouldn't be scared anymore.  I also needed to get it out of commission.  No one needs anything that big.  There'd be no OOOOHHHH moments I'm sure. :o

jeremy retzsch

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on November 09, 2006, 07:45:18 PM
So how can the whole motion of the ocean theory help me if the girl tells me "is it in yet"?
ROFL
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs