This site is starting to remind me of the classified section of a newspaper

Started by 450rcrazy, November 02, 2006, 11:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

I click on show unread posts since last visit ,and all I see is things for sale very few post's about talkin $h!t everyone is to busy sellin $h!t .I think it is great we are able to post our things for sale.It just seems that people are selling more stuff ,than talking about advancing our sport or securing new places to ride or about all the fun they had riding on their last outing. HEY UNCLE RICO WHERE's THE VIDEO OF THE WEEK MAN ,YOUVE BEEN SLACKIN PLAYING JEPARDY ON SOME HIJACKED THREAD< ITS A DISCRACE I TELL YA LOL.

UncleRico

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 02, 2006, 11:56:32 PM
I click on show unread posts since last visit ,and all I see is things for sale very few post's about talkin $h!t everyone is to busy sellin $h!t .I think it is great we are able to post our things for sale.It just seems that people are selling more stuff ,than talking about advancing our sport or securing new places to ride or about all the fun they had riding on their last outing. HEY UNCLE RICO WHERE's THE VIDEO OF THE WEEK MAN ,YOUVE BEEN SLACKIN PLAYING JEPARDY ON SOME HIJACKED THREAD< ITS A DISCRACE I TELL YA LOL.

Can I interest you in some pe ni s pills? BIG TIME DISCOUNT!!!

The internet is standing by!!!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Actually, THE VIDEO OF THE WEEK has been shut down because the powers that be don't want video in this section.


I think they're saving the bandwith for the classifieds.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

450rcrazy

To bad maybe you can post um in the video section and put a link to it from this forum.I am just bummed there has been no interesting topics lately and no really killer vids.

cheropride

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 03, 2006, 12:33:41 AM
To bad maybe you can post um in the video section and put a link to it from this forum.I am just bummed there has been no interesting topics lately and no really killer vids.

I have to agree w/u 450, been a little lame lately, perhaps we can get uncle rico going on the harp seals, just don't mention the aclu, that really get's him going. You know Rico is a big time Bush supporter...
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

UncleRico

You think just because I only buy gas from Citgo, I support Bush?


Maybe you should have to be a contributing member to put a FOR SALE ad in...too many newbies putting in ads
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

cheropride

There we go that's better....

Man u got a good memory....

You know what I am sick and tired of you bashing me all the time, why they hell you want to go there....

Come on, come up with something good....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

QuoteMaybe you should have to be a contributing member to put a FOR SALE ad in...too many newbies putting in ads

Thats a good Idea maybe that would provide the xtra capital needed for more bandwith .and you could resume the vid of the week .

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

man things are real bad when even Rico can't provide a good laugh.

cheropride

I'm telling you, it's even worse, when everyone that's posted so far, I think that makes me, you and rico, and barely any response.  I quess Rico just don't love us anymore, must of found new friends...

Seriously, it's pretty  :'(
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

I think I found a picture of him hunting.

[attachment deleted by admin]

UncleRico

I would give all the money in my bank accounts to see that seal turn around and latch on to that dudes face.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Chero, if you want a good laugh, go to the Hasidic Jew site I post on, and look under my thread...I posted that "Is it possible that hitler was just misunderstood, and that the Holocaust was just a giant Freudian cry for help, in hindsight?"

The head Rabbi banned me forever.

It's somewhat humorous
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

cheropride

That's too funny 450, cause i was just thinking, and was going to post, I bet if we put a picture of a harp seal, he'd responsed.... lol :D
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Quote from: UncleRico on November 03, 2006, 01:05:55 AM
Chero, if you want a good laugh, go to the Hasidic Jew site I post on, and look under my thread...I posted that "Is it possible that hitler was just misunderstood, and that the Holocaust was just a giant Freudian cry for help, in hindsight?"

The head Rabbi banned me forever.

It's somewhat humorous

You're one sick pup seal....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

I'm sorry, but those pup seal pics are too cute, they are so cute.... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

is this close enough to empty your bank accounts.

[attachment deleted by admin]

cheropride

lol :P :P :P too funny

thank u, this time u made me laugh 450 that's too funny....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

UncleRico

LOL

That's good..but I need to see blood before I fork out the cash.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

cheropride

Now see, that's what I love about this site, where else where would you get such great entertainment, and at the same time you get to practice your reading, spelling, grammar, and typing skills.  Because you know if you screwed up, UncleRico would be right there to correct you.....
 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

here's a good one right before UNCLERICO steps in with a pik axe

[attachment deleted by admin]

foreman1

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 02, 2006, 11:56:32 PM
I click on show unread posts since last visit ,and all I see is things for sale very few post's about talkin $h!t everyone is to busy sellin $h!t .I think it is great we are able to post our things for sale.It just seems that people are selling more stuff ,than talking about advancing our sport or securing new places to ride or about all the fun they had riding on their last outing. HEY UNCLE RICO WHERE's THE VIDEO OF THE WEEK MAN ,YOUVE BEEN SLACKIN PLAYING JEPARDY ON SOME HIJACKED THREAD< ITS A DISCRACE I TELL YA LOL.


I was wondering the same earlier today.

I was going through the pictures section  , so many pics deleted on there and the occasional comment from a frustrated member.
Many no longer visit the site for a variety of reasons . Other less restricted atv sites is one but the primary reason would have to be, the photos deleted by administrator issue.

The no helmet no pic rule is one of the main reasons many dont post here anymore.
You think everybody gradually quit ridin ?  Heck no , it just aggravates folks who take the time to post pics and comments only to have the heads blacked out or  have the whole pic deleted. The weekend ridin pics would generate alot traffic on here .

Posting pics of riders without helmets is not going to tarnish our image.
Those who dont care for or despise ATV's and our sport are going to continue doing so regardless of what we do. Pictures of riders  without  helmets is not offensive ,but adult topics ,pictures , obscene language  are for a child or parent .
Delete that, not riders with out helmets.



For the record , yes helmets should be worn at all times when operating a motorcycle or quad.
There are many that ride quads and street bikes but dont wear helmets when ridin their street cruisers.

There ,the helmet can of worms has been opened ,enjoy the chatter. >:D

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

06LimitedPred

Quote from: foreman1 on November 03, 2006, 02:11:30 AM


I was wondering the same earlier today.

I was going through the pictures section  , so many pics deleted on there and the occasional comment from a frustrated member.
Many no longer visit the site for a variety of reasons ,but the primary reason would have to be, the photos deleted by administrator issue.

The no helmet no pic rule is one of the main reasons many dont post here anymore.
You think everybody gradually quit ridin ?  Heck no , it just aggravates folks who take the time to post pics and comments only to have the heads blacked out or  have the whole pic deleted. The weekend ridin pics would generate alot traffic on here .

Posting pics of riders without helmets is not going to tarnish our image.
Those who dont care for or despise ATV's and our sport are going to continue doing so regardless of what we do. Pictures of riders  without  helmets is not offensive ,but adult topics ,pictures , obscene language  are for a child or parent .
Delete that, not riders with out helmets.

For the record , yes helmets should be worn at all times when operating a motorcycle or quad.
There are many that ride quads and street bikes but dont wear helmets when ridin their street cruisers.

There ,the helmet can of worms has been opened ,enjoy the chatter.



I had no idea that "Rule" was in place, last time i checked there's no law saying you have to wear one, it's a personal choice, deleting people's pictures because they choose not to wear a helmet is complete B.S.
98 KX125

foreman1

The rule I am refering to is about posting pictures on this site.
If you want to post a picture of someone ridin a quad they must have a helmet on. I was not refering to a state rule or anything like that.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185