best dog and cat avery

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, March 14, 2005, 11:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

01_DS650

best fish. He is all most double the size since i took that picture
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Little redneck girl

hey is that a oscar,i have one just like it.
650 CanAM

Da_Mtg_Man

That is an Oscar, I just got rid of my tank after 7 years. I had a black and also an Albino Oscar. Those things were great fish.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

QuoteThat is an Oscar, I just got rid of my tank after 7 years. I had a black and also an Albino Oscar. Those things were great fish.
MIKE, THE FISH TOO!  ???you must want that 4x4 bad. ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jjamesbar

here's mutley and pepper. the cat likes the dog better than us.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got