MY NEW 4X4 KODIAK 450

Started by big-daddy, March 12, 2005, 07:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Mike, I need help! Today I went to ARS in Okeechobee an buy my new 4x4. Ran into Kawgirl and Shortcut on the way out. I am ready to have fun.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

wife has new mud lite and rims
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bbf

a new toy you can break it in next weekend the winch is a plus

big-daddy

break in this week and play next weekend thats the plan.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

Lake, still have the sports. its not for sale any more.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

shaweeeet.
Big D gonna get muddy. hehehehehehe
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bbf


shadow

Big D! Nice ride man. see ya next weekend? Ill break in the winch pulling me out:)


-shadow
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

CAOSPOP

Ricky,
         Damn it MAN nice quad. Now are we ready to take the heads apart and do some porting and cam work ???

yunt2ride

Another sport quad rider switching to utility.  ;D ;D Congrats on the quad.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Redgrizzly660

Hey Ricky good luck one the new quad and welcome to the  4X4 family U will never go back. J/K LOL

btw Did u get it dirty yet.

Grizz

jjamesbar

QuoteHey Ricky good luck one the new quad and welcome to the  4X4 family U will never go back. J/K LOL

Grizz

right grizz its, evolution. or is it a sign of aging?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

CAOSPOP

I think its funner to DO IT in THE MUD... Congrats Rick.

SSRancher

That's a sweet looking quad.  Like the Camo.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

T2

#19
Nice bikes Ricky, good luck with them, and have fun in the mud. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

#20
well it got broken it today ;D. Got stuck in about 3ft deep mud hole (florida quick sand),thats the mud so soft that your shoes get stuck. Winch pull me out no problem. I love the ride on 4x4 (its like a caddy). [smiley=Approve.gif] And I still have my sport quad guys. sometime you need the need for speed. Thanks Guys see you next week.    how many more days to MSG  :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

only one problem with that Camo, Have a few  [smiley=drink.gif] I keep running into it! just can see it. ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth

its nice to have both! lookin good 8)

05greengriz

5 more days to MSG, can't wait!!! Congrat's on the new 450.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

CABLEGUY1

Ricky you dog.You beat me to it. Let me know if it's worth leaving the sport quad world and going over to the dark side.LOL. Good luck with it. Keith.

RaptorTom

Quads look great. I am thinking about getting a 4x4
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Redgrizzly660

#26
QuoteQuads look great. I am thinking about getting a 4x4

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]An other one want's to joins the 4X4 family   [smiley=Approve.gif]                       Welcome my friend you will never go back.
Grizz

big-daddy

look at the hat my wife got for me
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Redgrizzly660

Hey Ricky now we are going to see you coming and going.

Grizz

Btw nice hat

big-daddy

thanks Grizz. Your battery we be there in the morning. What up for this weekend?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

Nice Hat Ricky . Whered you get it ?

big-daddy

Manny, hat came from dolphin mall. $25.00
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

new 27" mud lites 27/10/12 fronts 27/12/12 rear on ITP rims
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

rear front came close to hit the fender. its ok  8)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Looks sweet Ricky. Now snorkle it and come play with me.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Tires & Rims Look Familiar, I better go home now and check my bike [smiley=Wink.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

big-daddy

QuoteTires & Rims Look Familiar, I better go home now and check my bike [smiley=Wink.gif]
Kawgirl, you had the tire pressure set all wrong. its fine now ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

NIIIICE Im going to get a set myself. By the way where did you order the snorkle kit from ? LOOKIN GOOD BUDDY when we gonna go play in the mud again ?

LT-R450ApK

Quad is Looking Sweet bro,Hope to see that thing in action soon!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock