GM Quality at work

Started by yunt2ride, November 01, 2006, 01:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

im cracking up cause your all wrong.
you didnt state the answer in the form of a question!

WHAT IS...................
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: dnigels on November 02, 2006, 08:36:39 PM
1974 930

Correct.. The 1974 930 was sold has a euro delivery. drive it in Germany and 1 month later you have it in the states. Yunt was correct too in that the 930 wasnt sold in the US dealers till 1976.



Bigscrb15 $2050.00
Rico $150.00
yunt2ride $150.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00


Porsche Tivia for $200.00:  What porsche was called the (fair weather only driven car) print in the owner manuel?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

Quote from: yunt2ride on November 02, 2006, 10:21:37 PM
What is 912

wrong....Hint: the year was 1989 and only 720 was built
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

What is a porsche speedster
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

Quote from: yunt2ride on November 02, 2006, 10:27:08 PM
What is a porsche speedster

Correct:

Bigscrb15 $2050.00
yunt2ride $250.00
Rico $150.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00


Porsche tivia for $500.00: The Porsche new design building in germany is shaped as what part of a 911?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

Quote from: big-daddy on November 02, 2006, 11:22:39 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on November 02, 2006, 10:27:08 PM
What is a porsche speedster

Correct:

Bigscrb15 $2050.00
yunt2ride $250.00
Rico $150.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00


Porsche tivia for $500.00: The Porsche new design building in germany is shaped as what part of a 911?


WTF? 2050? Doesn't he have a job?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's shaped like the whale tale. (How the hell did he get to 2050) Did he hit a daily double or something?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

wrong.... hint: its shape as one of the peice of glass on the body, which one?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

"What is the tail light, Alex"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

wrong.....Hint #2: the glass is on the sides
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

How did Happy Scrappy Hero Pup (AKA BigScrub) get 2050?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 03, 2006, 12:30:52 AM
How did Happy Scrappy Hero Pup (AKA BigScrub) get 2050?



He got the $500.00 and $1000.00 Ferrari tivia.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

I'm calling in sick tomorrow...and I'm not going back till I take the lead.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

come on now! theirs only 2 peices of glass left on the side. also next comes the daily double of $1000.00
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450rcrazy


UncleRico

The only glass left is the windows.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Done! the answer is the rear qtr window. On any new or old 911 the rear qtr window design is the same. The trade mark of the 911.......

daily double for $1000.00: In 1980 Porsche raced a open wheel car in the US, name the class it ran.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

No Big Scrub...Not Indy PA....

The Indianopolis 500.

Close though.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."