Does anyone know how to reach the Chancey family?

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 28, 2006, 09:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Id like to get the front tire/wheel back to Mr Chancey that i used the night of my wreck if anyone knows how to reach him..
Or maybe someone can give him my number??

If you know him please give him the word I didnt swipe his tire and I plan on giving it back,,.. LOL..


Tks,
Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I will PM you Todds #. He actually owns the bike. Bud is just the rider.

450R_Matt

Chris,
He lives part time in Hog Valley and here in Naples. Let me know if you need his phone number.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com