Just for you Big D

Started by yunt2ride, October 26, 2006, 03:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on October 28, 2006, 12:01:50 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on October 27, 2006, 05:29:34 PM
Big D, Still the original belt on it also and its been burned twice already by letting other people that do not know how to ride, ride it. I have and extra because I have been expecting it to go out for 6 months now and its still good. I was gonna try and do L-Cross at the adult event but I think the plans have changed because I have someone coming up that weekend. I will definately be at the New Years event.

MPTonyT........We are not talking about racing, we are talking about deep mud.

Is that all you thinkabout is riding mud holes? putting quads to the test is more than going thru mud. The test we be in time trail riding, surger sand race and some mud, still going?

Thats cool, just remember, every part must be the same length. And that only because I don't ride fast on trails. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Quad32x

Whats all this talk about length ?  Are you sure your talkin about ATVs ? :o :spit.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

AintSkeered

Their getting desperate now, just like they did before they folded their PWC line.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

svtbolt04

This picture shows what my YAMAHA can do.

If anyone on here was at the race in orlando, you will know what this hole looked like in the moring.. Then at the start of the race..

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.