Las Vegas on Business

Started by big-daddy, April 07, 2005, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasher

vegas and the surrounding areas are some of my favorite places to visit! i love it out there!

oh, and BTW. never take a small plane ride over the grand canyon on a windy day...it's just BAD, BAD, BAD!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

big-daddy

I guest that goes for balloon rides too...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

knucklehead

can I hire on with your company ? Those are some awesome
pics
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

big-daddy

QuoteWAS IT HOT THERE OR COOL
temp drop 30. at night 76. day 46 night
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com