ROUND 3 SUNSHINE STATE QUAD SERIES BITHLO MOTORSPORTS

Started by LostCause, October 26, 2006, 10:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

This weekend is round 3 of the SSQSA MX series.
The race is at Bithlo Motorsport.
Practice is Sat. and racing is Sun.  Also Sat night is the mud run.  Your arm band will get you in to watch.  Come on out for a great weekend.   Tell all your friends that have not started racing this series yet that they need to come out and help this series grow.  Lets see if we can have 120 entries this weekend. 
Got to www.SSQSA.com for more info.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Mrs.Nightbreed

This weekend is also the World Street Finals over at the drag strip. If you have never been here do not be misled by all the RV's over there. Go to the immediate left as soon as you turn in off of 50.

The world Street Finals are great to watch. After practice and sign up on Saturday you should go check it out 8)

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

310R_Dude

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on October 26, 2006, 11:49:20 AM
This weekend is also the World Street Finals over at the drag strip. If you have never been here do not be misled by all the RV's over there. Go to the immediate left as soon as you turn in off of 50.

The world Street Finals are great to watch. After practice and sign up on Saturday you should go check it out 8)


My next door neighbor and another guy close to me run their cars there every year!

The neighbor held the record for fastest street car on radials for like 8 months. 8.32 @ 165+ mph
Since then though cars have gotten crazy fast... down to the 7.50 range, and cars now have like
2200 + horsepower.

It's definitely awesome to say the least.

If anyone lives in Orlando TONITE they all go to Race Rock and eat, then cruise with the race cars.

lata,
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Hondarider22

if i get my bike fixed i should be there for practice on saturday and to hang out and watch races on sunday...but things dont seem to be going my way so as of now  :'(

CountryBoy

Ill be at the practices on saturday. 8) but ill just be watchin the sunday races, like alan. :)
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

Holeshot36

I'll be there sunday. BTW does anyone have a number plate they can sell me that will be there sunday? I lost mine the other day and none of the shops around here have one.

TBR

We will be there Saturday and Sunday. We hope to have a little informal meeting Saturday evening. Yall might be thinking about what is going right or wrong. Tracks you would like to see Quads Only go to. Classes, age divisions, one or two day formats etc etc. Remember this will be an informal meeting.

tony pitts

Quote from: Holeshot36 on October 27, 2006, 12:14:07 AM
I'll be there sunday. BTW does anyone have a number plate they can sell me that will be there sunday? I lost mine the other day and none of the shops around here have one.
if the ones i ordered doesnt makeit here tomorrow i will bring an old one you can use I take it your number is 36
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Holeshot36

Quote from: tony pitts on October 27, 2006, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: Holeshot36 on October 27, 2006, 12:14:07 AM
I'll be there sunday. BTW does anyone have a number plate they can sell me that will be there sunday? I lost mine the other day and none of the shops around here have one.
if the ones i ordered doesnt makeit here tomorrow i will bring an old one you can use I take it your number is 36
Alright thanks. Yeah my number is 36 but I have numbers, just need the plate.

quadsonly4

Bremer is questionable for this weekend.  All three bikes are down.  Maybe we can use all three and make one.  Running out of time though.  Also have no mxr01 race fuel.  Anyone have any??

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Holeshot36 on October 27, 2006, 02:13:41 AM
Quote from: tony pitts on October 27, 2006, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: Holeshot36 on October 27, 2006, 12:14:07 AM
I'll be there sunday. BTW does anyone have a number plate they can sell me that will be there sunday? I lost mine the other day and none of the shops around here have one.
if the ones i ordered doesnt makeit here tomorrow i will bring an old one you can use I take it your number is 36
Alright thanks. Yeah my number is 36 but I have numbers, just need the plate.
If for some reason that doesn't work out I have my number plates you can use. They even have 36 on them  :)

Mrs.Nightbreed

Mike will be there on Saturday all day. Shaun has a school thing so we will be there in time for sign up.

Shaun will be racing Youth and I will be signing up for Women  :)

yfz450runner

i will be there on sunday for the race and also bringing one other racer with me!!! should be a great race, hope alot of riders show up!!

DCR_Marcus14

giovanni has like 3 or so gallons of mxr01 im sure he would sell, just tell matt to give me a call.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

53yfz450

Well looks like i wont be there. both bikes are out >:(  i might stiul come up and hang out though. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

HARRY-SACS

Quote from: DCR_Marcus14 on October 27, 2006, 06:12:31 PM
giovanni has like 3 or so gallons of mxr01 im sure he would sell, just tell matt to give me a call.
Is that the 0xygenated gas that cost like 25 dollars a gallon and give ya like 3 hp.

53yfz450

well it turns out i might be there sunday. i hate racing with out practice but..... how many practices do we get on  sunday  2 or 1 i cant remember :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 27, 2006, 10:25:26 PM
well it turns out i might be there sunday. i hate racing with out practice but..... how many practices do we get on  sunday  2 or 1 i cant remember :-\
I think one! didn't you practice last week there?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

lol. barely. my transmission went out. >:( but i should be fine i guess. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RTR_380/450R

Ill be there Sunday with little brother in tow! I hate racing a track that Ive never seen, ridden, or practiced on too! But, If I wanna race, then I have no choice. Maybe thats why I crash so much! :(
C you boys Sunday!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

trx#9

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on October 27, 2006, 10:49:12 PM
Ill be there Sunday with little brother in tow! I hate racing a track that Ive never seen, ridden, or practiced on too! But, If I wanna race, then I have no choice. Maybe thats why I crash so much! :(
C you boys Sunday!
jt
JT, You better start being a little more confident, look you did exactly what you said you were going to do. Next time before you ride say or type, "I'm going to haul some a$$ and not crash". LOL; ;) How ya feeling today a bet your sore as $hit. Hope to see-ya at waldo! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!