Scrub 10/29?

Started by MotoMike, October 26, 2006, 12:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Anyone going to scrub on Sunday the 29th?  Of course, looking for a slow group as this is only my wife's second ride.

Thanks,
Mike

MotoMike

Anyone?  It will be two utes....my wife's and MINE!!!!

Scramdaddy

Can you still ride there like the old days? I havent been there in a year or more. I dont know when the trail system is going to be the only area to ride.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

MotoMike

I THINK as of now you can still ride on un-numbered roads...atleast last week when we went that is what we did and there were quite a few people out in the trails but when we left we could see more people over at the new trail system.  I would like to ride the trail system so either way is good with me.

Mike

MotoMike

Looks like we won't be going.  When I went to pick up my  bike, I took the trailer and my wifes minivan to save on gas and on the way home, the tire blew out.  I was 7 miles away from any gas station and my phone didn't have any service.  I decided to just drive.  I made it to the gas station but my rim got totaled.

Thankfully my grandfather lives like 20 miles away so he came to the rescue.  We went to a tire shop and Walmart and picked up a few different rims.  NONE of them worked because the axle ends are from a geo metro.

Anyway, my trailer is in salt springs.  I had to drive back to Orlando in the van and pick-up my truck then drive back out to Salt Springs and pick up the bike.  The trailer is on consignment at the shop in Salt Springs.  I plan to get another trailer or find a damn geo metro wheel.

Mike