video editing programs

Started by L.E._YFZ_2005, November 03, 2006, 01:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.E._YFZ_2005

what programs are yall useing i cant find one that will let me  do anything  lol
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

450rcrazy


UncleRico

Do you not have Windows XP? It has a built in video editing software.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

450rcrazy

window's xp whats that? can I get that for my commadore 64

UncleRico

You need to download it..do you have 2400 Baud Rate?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

450rcrazy

a 2400 baud rate ? can I get one at walmart ???

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Paul_S


yfz450runner

i use pinnacle studio plus version 10.5. i just picked it up and within 1 hour i was downloading, editing and adding music then burning a dvd. also the web site upgrades your software to 10.6 when you register. it was $129 and it came with a green screen for free. this software is powerfull enough to run your own tv studio seriously!!!! hope this helps....