mx atv at croom

Started by rubicon500kid, October 24, 2006, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

hey can a mx atv fit at croom ? im going up there around xmas but will have a LT front end (+2 wider) and a wider axel and 18s in the back and 20s in th front am i better off puting 20s on the back and some 22s up front
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Eric5555

ya ...it will definatly fit there...I was there and my mom was using a huge utility
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

UncleRico

Yeah, you can get around most of Croom with that, although some trails are tight in certain locations.

But for the most part, you can see the whole place.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

ok thanks just dont want to go up there and not have fun or bend new a-arms
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

310R_Dude

I could definitely haul faster between the trees when my
YFZ was stock width but...

...over the whoops my LT sure is schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Please becareful with it wide and going through trees fast
though man. It hurts(wrists) when you hit a tree, stump,
fence etc!

Other than that, have great time.

Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Old_School

My 500 is 50" wide and I have to be careful sometimes. I only have to slow down to see if I fit maybe half a dozen times during the day. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd