Ocala 4/9/05

Started by eric, April 11, 2005, 03:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

Let The Fun Begin!


eric

jmpnkfx400 "Mark" warming up....


eric

#2
Mark you're going the wrong way the jump is back here bro...lol


eric


eric

#4
RedPred05 "Tim"  - boy did he ever throw some dirt around!


eric

#5

eric

#6

eric

RedPred05 "Tim"  gets some massive air :o


eric


eric


eric

#10
We met up with this guy named Zak...this boy can Ride 8)


eric

Here's a little something for all the mud lovers...


eric

#12
this group just loved getting dirty ;D


eric

#13
T2 Raptor showed up on a 660 Grizzly


eric

this hill proved to be dangerous as you can see by the guy at the bottom who just went over backwards trying to climb it


eric

here is T2 going down the same hill. 2 seconds after I shot this pic the quad flips and T2 and the quad come rolling towards me....luckily we both escaped with just a few scratches and bruises :o


eric

here is a pic right after the grizzly 660 and T2 stopped rolling and came to a hault on the hill.


eric


eric


eric

doesn't this look like fun :D


eric

#20
Zak looking for someone as fast as him to race...anyone?


eric

#21
Zak playing around....this guy eats the whoops up :o

eric


eric

#23
Zak practicing a stoppie......sorry I didn't snap the pic of you holding the one where you almost go over the front end bro :-/


eric

#24
Zak doing one last trick before we all pack up to go home




qt314nfla

Eric, is that the hill that LeVinson, you and I went down last weekend?  Got a good mud pic in.  I've got some I'm waiting to post as well as some video once I edit it.  Keep your eyes open for them.  Nice pics.  I'm glad no one got seriously injured.

eric

QuoteEric, is that the hill that LeVinson, you and I went down last weekend?  Got a good mud pic in.  I've got some I'm waiting to post as well as some video once I edit it.  Keep your eyes open for them.  Nice pics.  I'm glad no one got seriously injured.

Hey Lauren,
Yes that is the hill and it was really dug out that day from some 4x4 utility's. I still think T2 hit the front brake or something..lol ...cause one minute I am right below him snapping a pic and next thing I know here comes a 600 pound quad rolling down the hill with T2 tumbling just feet in front of it. I tried to grab the back bar/rack as it rolled past me to slow it down and save T2 but it pulled me right along with it until somehow thank God it came to a stop and we were all ok. T2 I don't care how good you look on that Grizzly 660 stick to riding your Raptor buddy ;D

qt314nfla

QuoteT2 I don't care how good you look on that Grizzly 660 stick to riding your Raptor buddy ;D
Stay w/ the ute.  They go more places.  That and eric thinks we should all be on sports.  

Harley_Honey

 :oWas every one O.K. ???

Kawa3

looks awsome...why cant i find trails like that when i go to ocala
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Hawgin4x4

Can i get directions to that play area.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

qt314nfla

If you have a GPS I can give you the way point for the trail.  I think I marked those pits.

MOKAS

which play area is he talking about? eric got pics in 2 different pits.

eric, i could have sworn that i saw your z sitting beside the little s-10 on saturday, but i dident want to go up there and it not be you. lol. [smiley=laugh.gif]

anyways great pics.

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

semperfi13

those were some nice pics.... where's is spot at eric?.....  glad you had a good time  :)
1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4

Chela

Chela

Hawgin4x4

I do have GPS. Send me the location please.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.