Main Menu

Football

Started by christianharv, October 24, 2006, 02:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christianharv

Any of you guyz play football? What school? Position?

Paul_S

Fantasy football count?   ;D ;D

If so - Coach, London Monarchs

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/166960

MadMudder

This would have probaly got more attention in the kids section becuause not many people here play professionally..
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

johnyfz450

HI MY NAME IS LOSER McFARLIN AND I PLAY LEFT BENCH WAITING ON TOWAL BOT TRYOUTS!!!!!!YES CAN'T WAIT :)

strtrcr06

Quote from: johnyfz450 on October 25, 2006, 09:52:38 PM
HI MY NAME IS LOSER McFARLIN AND I PLAY LEFT BENCH WAITING ON TOWAL BOT TRYOUTS!!!!!!YES CAN'T WAIT :)

I think you missed them, they were last week.  :-\
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Hawgin4x4

I used to play high school, then i played semi-pro a little while...now i play every sunday with friends..

high school- DT
Semi-Pro- FB, TE, DE
friends- whatever i want..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

bmd11

Quote from: Paul_S on October 24, 2006, 02:36:36 AM
Fantasy football count?   ;D ;D

If so - Coach, London Monarchs

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/166960

Monarchs gonna get whooped this weekend!!  :'( :'( :'(
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

christianharv

Ya I play for Boca High TE and DE

Paul_S

Quote from: bmd11 on October 26, 2006, 08:47:35 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 24, 2006, 02:36:36 AM
Fantasy football count?   ;D ;D

If so - Coach, London Monarchs

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/166960

Monarchs gonna get whooped this weekend!!  :'( :'( :'(
Against your Huggy Bears, no way  :Fp :Fp :Fp

Quadracer

I play for North Marion High DE,LG,RG,DT,C not all at once though!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65