Supercross Orlando

Started by UncleRico, October 23, 2006, 10:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Florida Citrus Bowl, Orlando, FL
Sat, Mar 17, 2007 07:00 PM

I know it is a way off but I think it would be cool if we all sat in the same section.


Anyone else going?

I'm thinking club seats would be good if it's in your budget.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

k.p.

i was thinkni bout it....isnt it like 25 bucks or something?do you know the actual price?

Bigscrb15

$35 plus ticketmaster charges comes out to like 45 for good seats.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Captain The Morgan

I think if I can get a hold of a wheelchair, I can get great seats down on field level.

Is anyone any good at making fake plaster casts?



Hondarider22

i went last year, it was awesome  ;) but i wont be making it this year, have fun!

UncleRico

Quote from: warriordude on October 23, 2006, 11:48:31 PM
i was thinkni bout it....isnt it like 25 bucks or something?do you know the actual price?

Here's the link.  http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D003CE7E258A8B4?artistid=821673&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=25

I'm in section 131, lower level row W

About 35 bucks plus parking.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

we have been the past 2 years. that and daytona. daytona is better but they are both great. ill be at both and the superbike race in daytona too.

honda guy250

ill be there, broke my leg after daytona lasty year on my bike so i had to sell my orlando ticket but i wont miss it for anything this year.