My 31 incher

Started by 05greengriz, April 10, 2005, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

A picture of me and my son with the snook I caught.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

you know your son caught it and your taking the credit cause your bigger than him! LOL! jk! nice fish

Smoknbanshee

nice fish....i went 30 miles out new smyrna saturday and it was 3 to 5 all day.....we ended up with a few grouper, red snapper, sea bass....and almost got sick...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bigscrb15

Where did you catch him? I used to go down to Placida(Boca Grande) almost every weekend before I got my 4wheeler. I have a 19' Flats Boat and take the quads down there also and ride in placida (they have a track and bunch of trails and mud) if you wanna hook up and go fishin and riding let me know. (although im better at riding than fishin, lol and ive been fishing alot longer, just cant seem to find the fish)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Brians06grizz

#6
Sure it aint a 24 incher!!!!  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]Nice Fish!!!
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

05greengriz

Haha Pinfish, No, I am probably 24 inches between shoulder to shoulder.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

Dreth, if I could get my son to leave his pole in the water long enough, he might catch one.

BigScrb, I fish mostly south of the skyway bridge. Caught it in terra ceia.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

Smoke, Yall havin a fish fry at salts this month?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Smoknbanshee

Not on that little bag i brought home from this past weekend....about 4 weeks ago, we got into some fish now...I caught a 28 lb gag grouper, 25lb red snapper, etc...I will probalby go again at the end of may (because I am putting roof on my house in may) and I might save some for saltsdale....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

MuddyGurl101

Nice fish and VERY cute kid! [smiley=Shocked.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

05greengriz

Thanks muddygurl, you ought to see him bog in the mud.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http