Struts from yamahonda

Started by BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW, October 23, 2006, 12:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Does anyone have any struts  from yamahonda man Iam needing some new or  used let me know thanks. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

im pretty sure i have 2 rears and a set of fronts... ill have to look when i get home..
Where is Ronnie anywho??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

yamahondaman no more, he is cave man now.  haven't heard from him in forever.  I know dyno has called him several times, not sure if ronnie has returned his phone call.  If chris does not have a set, dyno might have a set.  I think the set I had went to dyno.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

Well i know he was talking with with Billy Golightly and a few other of those crazy trike guys about flat track racing... a trike class wold be interesting for sure!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

#4
i spoke with ronnie yesterday he no longer has  internet service  but he just made a few sets of struts you need to call him 1 941 773 8815
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Yeah, you`ll need to call him. Because the set I had was on the J arm chassis, but
that is SOLD !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

wasn't sure don, I just sold my enclosed trailer today...The only thing I have left is the j-arm frame and a few parts and the grizzly....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

well nevermind.. i dont have any...  :(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on October 23, 2006, 09:17:12 AM
i spoke with ronnie yesterday he no longer has  internet service  but he just made a few sets of struts you need to call him 1 941 773 8815

he needs to start recycling all those beer cans and get internet service back......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

I heard that !!!!! I still have to get my new pipe mounts from him yet, and the billet
grips that he milled out for me !!!!!



Rooooooonnnnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeeee, get it ragggggg
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well I called him a few times and he hasnt called me back so I need some asap. SO IF YALL SEE HIM PLEASE HAVE HIM CALL  ME. Thanks.. :)
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com