Congrats to Doug Bizzle and "Big Money"

Started by Scott270r, October 22, 2006, 05:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott270r

Just wanted to give props to Doug and Scooter, you guys rode great and pulled off great wins, I proud of both of you. I think it is a sign of things to come in the future.

Gary, see my comments below, I am coming for YOU my friend, you have the bullseye on your back now.  :o
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

LT-R450ApK

thanks Scott,I got to dedicate That race to You and David B.
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

UncleRico

Doug Bizzle is his real name? For Shizzle?


Nice Race Doug!  Congrats!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Mrs.Nightbreed


LT-R450ApK

Yes and You and Mike,But i think the motor Spoke for itself last night  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Mrs.Nightbreed

NONO not because of the motor...thats all Mike.

Me because I threatened you  :deal.gif and bribed you with lunch  :T

derek330

Yes, the motor spoke for itself, but you looked smoother, calmer and more in control on your way to a dominating win than I have ever seen from you. Congratulations again Bro, you definetely earned it.



(This is Scott Bro, You know Derek is still asleep)

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

O.K. I am signed in as me now.

Uncle Rico,

No, His real name is Doug Fogg. I just gave him that nickname, it just came out when we were up at the shop one day. It has a ring to it...LOL  Doug "Bizzle", first place last night fo-shizzle.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Quote from: Quad32x on October 22, 2006, 04:55:20 PM
Ok , what did I miss in the main ? :-\

I think I will let Scott tell you what happened. lol 


Great racing is what you missed, but I gots to say you got to change your sig, Scott is not the fastest on the planet and last but not least was that two yes it was two 4-strokes in the front.   lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

I would also like to thank Wayne for the gas for my generator. If there is anything I could help you with come see me. thanks alot.     Gary


oh and that was alot of fun hangin out with you and your wife after the race
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LT-R450ApK

Looks Like them Zuki's just need a lil Sway bar help to put them back up front!!!!
Maybe next time ill have to let gary ride mine! He'll be a hand full with a Motor
Scott i know it wasnt the finish you was looking for but You still got things on lock brotha!!
Plus Ocala is the next race,You also ways run good there!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

might not be long for Scott to rebuild that fo-fiddy. lol     



2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 22, 2006, 10:30:36 PM
might not be long for Scott to rebuild that fo-fiddy. lol     





Naa, I am not rich enough to race THAT bike. It can't even finish ONE race, and you rag the 2-stroke reliability, boy I seem to have gotton a lemon. I will rebuild it after the race season where I can finally save some cash.


I'll have a better setup for Jasper next time, once I get it dialed in.....watch out Gary!  ;)

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

just wanted to say good job on the racing saterday night.... everyone rode awsome... congrats to doug and scooter!! !!
they were way past due for a win.. .. .. its about damn time!! !! LOL  ;D  great job everyone!!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 22, 2006, 09:02:43 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 22, 2006, 04:55:20 PM
Ok , what did I miss in the main ? :-\

I think I will let Scott tell you what happened. lol 


Great racing is what you missed, but I gots to say you got to change your sig, Scott is not the fastest on the planet and last but not least was that two yes it was two 4-strokes in the front.   lol

LOL Gary,

Tim, I got stuck behind "Grandma" Gary after a bad start, Props to Dave for not running me over. Sorry we were going so slow Dave, I tried my best to get around "Grandma" but the 4-stroke was so loud I couldn't think straight.........LOL  ;)

Chalk one up for the 4-strokes, it was there night. But 2-stroke redemption will be coming soon ........... ;D
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

dreth

good racing to everyone! thanks alot to Doug and Gary for the plug in the trailer tire ;) and good job Dorian for your 1st time on flat track tires ;)


i will post the helmet cam footage later. alitte dark but still ok

HillKiller

#18
Quote from: Scott270r on October 23, 2006, 03:51:51 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 22, 2006, 09:02:43 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 22, 2006, 04:55:20 PM
Ok , what did I miss in the main ? :-\

I think I will let Scott tell you what happened. lol 


Great racing is what you missed, but I gots to say you got to change your sig, Scott is not the fastest on the planet and last but not least was that two yes it was two 4-strokes in the front.   lol

LOL Gary,

Tim, I got stuck behind "Grandma" Gary after a bad start, Props to Dave for not running me over. Sorry we were going so slow Dave, I tried my best to get around "Grandma" but the 4-stroke was so loud I couldn't think straight.........LOL  ;)

Chalk one up for the 4-strokes, it was there night. But 2-stroke redemption will be coming soon ........... ;D
Hey man, don't apologize for going soooo slow, that's Gary's job...lol. That man must have eyes in the back of his head because it seemed everytime you pulled out to pass he moved right and when you moved right I had to move even further right and there wasn't a track out that far!!. Nonetheless, Gary protected the bottom and got it done...great job to both Gary and Doug, each of you ran a flawless race! Oh and let me remind you two 4 strokes I started on the back row cause I blinked  :'( but had I started up front.... ::)  so you both have a HUGE bullseye for Nov 4 ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

dang 4 pokes!! !! always holding up something....looks like ya'll got some mad 2 strokers now... LOL 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

#20
I dont understand I didnt even win the race and I gots a bulleye. oh well I like it. A few changes and I might be # 1 at Ocala.


I do have to  say there is nothing I like better then seeing at the bottom of Dereks page


    1    -      1    -   1   -    3   -   got to love that lol. I got to pick on you guys a little bit, its the 1st time you been beat
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

Quote from: dreth on October 23, 2006, 11:12:16 AM
good racing to everyone! thanks alot to Doug and Gary for the plug in the trailer tire ;)


No problem Dreth anything I can help with I try to help everyone. Thats just the way I roll.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r



I knew all along that it was going to happen sooner or later. No one can win every race, at least not while they are awake......LOL.

I got bronze in Jasper, but it sure wasn't by too much, I am still sitting O.K. in the points race, 3rd or better from here out and I think I'll be sitting pretty at the end of the year because of the great start.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

watch out everyone!! !! that big bubble that sits were gary's head used to be is going to pop!! !!
everybody take cover!! !! !! !! !! !! !!  ::)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

Tim, I got stuck behind "Grandma" Gary after a bad start, Props to Dave for not running me over. Sorry we were going so slow Dave, I tried my best to get around "Grandma" but the 4-stroke was so loud I couldn't think straight.........LOL 



Call me a "GRANDMA" if you want, but I was the "GRANDMA" you couldnt pass.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

#25
  I forget to mention earlier overall the event at Jasper went great. Issues were addressed and voted on by league members, we heard many points of view, and even had a few new faces to race with. There were no wrecks other than that one spin and dump by the 41, no single file restarts and no real controversy. All in all it was a mistake free night. A special thanks goes out to Derek for officiating the starts wearing his headphones and sporting a yellow flag (will post pics soon). Having two of our own guys on the start really worked good and in the future a finish line cam may be needed since the competion is really tightening up ;D

  Billy, what happened to the trike class?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 23, 2006, 04:36:45 PM

Call me a "GRANDMA" if you want, but I was the "GRANDMA" you couldnt pass.

Very True, but it was real close at the end. Looks Like you and Dave will be in a tight battle from here on out. Better not spinout in Ocala, Dave has a new axle and you in his sights. The points should get real interesting from here on out. I am looking to rebound and get back the gold, but if not I need for someone other than Doug to win now........LOL
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

#29
Some practice action...



[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   and here's a track with a right hander in Savannah...Pineora Speedway.


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   Who all is willing to go racing in Savannah? We need at least 20 to have a good showing.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

i might just have to get the ol' R running to hit that track... ;D  i would be upset if i missed that!! !!
did you see that pimp in that picture with the headphones?? ??  man i wish i was him!! LOL 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

did you see that pimp in that picture with the headphones??

I dont think that is a pimp. That looks to be a beotch without a bike. lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

yfz#78

count us in. that track looks awesome. is it a kart track?
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 24, 2006, 05:48:34 PM
did you see that pimp in that picture with the headphones??

I dont think that is a pimp. That looks to be a beotch without a bike. lol

ooohhhh ok...... its like that huh!! !! you better be glad my R is not running casue i would be wearing your a$$ out on the track!! !! I can make it run anytime.... you just keep talkin that mess....LOL   
i know you remember all those times you got smoked!! !! dang....... one second place finish and the boy thinks he's got the bomb!! !! all you 4 pokers are the same!! !! you all have size issues!! !! !!  :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.